Why is All or Nothing Performance & AAU Strength Sports the right choice for you and/or your team to play?
Take time to look through our program and you will see.
At All or Nothing Performance we want to accomplish three things with each sport.
- Provide Quality & Affordable Events
- Support Sport Organizations so they can support athletes
- Provide Recruitment Exposure for the Players that attend our Events or our Partnered Events
How do meet these goals?
- If you see an event on this site you can be assured we require that the event is AAU Sanctioned and Licensed, AAU Rules are followed, Book Checks or National Sports ID are used to verify age.
- Misconception: All AAU Events are run by the same people. FALSE. AAU allows anyone who is a Level 2 or 3 Club with the State Sport Director's approval to run an event. These events do have flexibility to modify rules. Before registering for an event on another site make sure it is an AAU Sanctioned Event, counts toward AAU Points, and you know the details of how the event is run before you attend. Only Events Identified on this site as All or Nothing Performance Exposure Events will have information added to our Player Profiles.
- We support Sport Organizations, Clubs and Teams through our website www.nonprofits4youthsports.com. CHECK IT OUT!
- Player Exposure. CLICK to learn more