Safety Compliance Intern Track
- Non-Paid Internship
- Schedule is extremely flexible
- Intern is responsible to ensure ALL school requirements are met.
- Applicants should be actively enrolled in an Athletic Trainer program in a college/university within NC or SC.
- Intern will work closely with All or Nothing Performance and NCAAU and/or SCAAU to develop and implement strategies to reduce player injury and improve programs to support AAU organizations
- Intern should be self motivate
- Most collaboration will be done through Google Meet
- Intern Track Assignments & Documents will be available in Google Class Room
- To promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture within NCAAU/SCAAU and it's clubs so that it can meet its legal requirements in terms of Health, Safety and Compliance.
- Research up to date knowledge of relevant health and safety guidance and best practice.
- Prepare news releases every month for NCAAU/SCAAU website and social media covering a compliance and safety fact.
- Assist in creating a climate in which individuals feel safety has high value and that they are clear about responsibilities a successful organization and club.
- Monitor NCAAU/SCAAU club’s compliance with AAU policies and procedures and formally advise AONP on areas of non-compliance.
- Assist in overseeing the establishment and review of risk assessments, monitoring records of actions taken.
- Establish procedures associated with health and safety training for athletes' needs and maintain records of training undertaken.
- Ensure that all accidents and near misses are reported and investigated in accordance with AAU policies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous safety improvement
- Develop good working relationships with NCAAU/SCAAU clubs to help promote guidance and initiatives.
All or Nothing Performance
PO Box 121
Cleveland, NC 27013